Gyrodisc Super League is an action-packed arcade sports game where players throw flying discs to score goals. The objective is simple – score goals to reduce your opponent’s points to zero – but victory is seized by quick reactions and devious mind-games.
Gyrodisc Super League can be played either singles or doubles with up to 4 players or AI. Players can choose from 6 characters with different stats and special moves. Gameplay varies across 10 court setups, each with a unique formation of goals, score boosts, breakable blocks and obstacles. All of the action takes place in 1 of 3 arena backgrounds ranging from a gritty community sports hall to a futuristic stadium in the sky.
- Arcade Mode – Compete against a series of AI of increasing difficulty. Play singles, or doubles with a friend!
- Versus Mode – Play with up to 4 players with custom match settings
- Minigames – Have a fun change of pace by breaking blocks or dodging discs.
Using all the moves at your disposal is key to victory in Gyrodisc Super League!
- Run, dive, catch and throw to keep the disc out of your goal and send it soaring towards your opponent’s.
- Lob the disc over the heads of your opponent to catch them off guard.
- Throw the disc the instant you catch it for a high-speed perfect return. Chain perfect returns together and the disc gets faster and faster!
- Advanced moves including looping curved throws and wild special throws.
Use these tools together to wrong-foot your opponents and keep them guessing!
- Flying Disc Sports Arcade Game
- Arcade mode, Versus mode and Minigames
- Developed in Unity
- Keyboard and Gamepad Controller Support (Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3 and PS4)
- Planned Platforms: PC (Steam)
- Additional Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, Mac and Linux
- Website: www.GyrodiscSuperLeague.com