It’s been a long time since we wrote something about Survarium or I even read something interesting about the game.
Survarium’s Public Test Server has been upgraded this week, adding a stack of new features to the first-person shooter.
Here’s all the weapon mods in the game so far:
- Muzzle Devices
- Flash Hider: reduces muzzle flashes.
- Vertical and horizontal muzzle breaks: decrease the vertical and horizontal recoil by 5%.
- Silencer: reduces the shot loudness, decreases the effective range by 10%.
- Duckbill: decreases the vertical dispersion of buckshot.
- Choke: decreases the dispersion of buckshot.
- Heavy barrel: reduces the dispersion by 20%.
- Long barrel: increases the effective range by 20%.
- Grips and Laser Sights
- LS (laser sight): reduces the dispersion when firing from the hip by 10%.
- Vertical grip: reduces recoil by 5%.
- Angled grip: reduces the scatter of fire in movement by 10%.
- Potato grip: reduces the sight sway by 15%.
- х2 scope.
- х3 scope.
- х4 scope.
- х6 scope.
- х8 scope.
- Alternate х3/х6 magnification scope.
- Alternate х4/х8 magnification scope.
- Gunstocks (only for AS VAL, 9A-91, VSS, VSK-94 instead of muzzle devices)
- Ergonomic stock: reduces recoil by 5%.
- Sniper stock: reduces the aiming time by 20%.