A multiplayer horror game about players becoming storytellers, about the obscure pleasure of scaring others and being scared yourself.
Game is seeking $75 000 and if you want to help, go to the Kickstarter page.
- Kaidan System: A comprehensive system for creating horror scenarios. It allows the players to:
– Create levels in different settings such as hotels, mansions, hospitals, etc.
– Create characters including Victims (protagonists) and Haunters (antagonists) with highly varied abilities and characteristics.
– Integrate user created riddles and puzzles into the game level to create a unique experience and story.
– Add user-generated content such as text, voice and images to enrich and narrate your story.
- Scare or Get Scared: Asymmetric Multiplayer Horror game where a solo Haunter scares a group of Victims utilizing unique game mechanics.
- Community Driven: The game is driven by the community of players who create, share, play and rate the horror stories.
- Role-playing Elements: Playing as the Haunter is a unique role-playing experience. The Haunter tries to scare other players while driving the story in his/her own way.
- Procedural Level Generation: Based on the Storyteller’s input for each scenario, levels will be procedurally generated, so every single story can be experienced in many different forms.
- Victim Characters: Victims are the human characters in each scenario. By customizing their items and abilities, they’ll fit almost any of the stereotypical characters in the horror genre.
- Haunter Classes: Haunters have various classes based on stereotypical villains in the horror genre as well as a vast array of abilities to ensure every Haunter can be different.
- Virtual Reality Support: