Bandai Namco has announced a Game of the Year Edition of Project Cars will be released in 2016.
The re-release will feature new content in the form of 50 additional cars (bringing the total to 125), four new tracks, and more. Take a look below for a full breakdown of what’s new, as detailed by Bandai Namco.
- An additional 50+ cars (125 total)
- 4 tracks (35 unique locations, 100+ layouts total)
- 60+ community-created liveries
- 500+ features and improvements that have been added since launch
- The iconic Nürburgring Combined Nordschleife+ GP circuit
- 2 exclusive vehicles to Project Cars from Pagani Automobili, both unveiled today at this year’s Geneva Motor Show – the Zonda Revolucion, and Huayra BC