Today marks the first of many major updates planned in 2016 for Digital Extremes’ Free-to-Play hit, Warframe®.
Sands of Inaros reaches PC players today with a brand-new mummy-themed Warframe, a new quest, updates to Reactor Sabotage Missions, and more.
NEW INAROS WARFRAME: Consume the life of your enemies and embrace a richness of health with Lotus’ newest warrior, Inaros. Use your abilities to siphon the health from those who would defy you, or force their submission by summoning the might of Phobos’ sandstorms. Inaros’ Abilities
are as follows:
- DESICCATION — Blast enemies with a wave of cursed sand that blinds them and steals their health.
- DEVOUR — Hold power to trap target in quicksand and draw them in for devouring; this steals health and ultimately creates a friendly Sand Shadow.
- SANDSTORM — Become a whirling spiral of sand that sends enemies flying and devours those trapped in quicksand.
- SCARAB SWARM — Charge to transform health into hardened scarab armor. Discharge to blast enemies with a scarab swarm; survivors have their health drained and bestowed on allies.
REACTOR SABOTAGE 2.0: Ship Sabotage missions have received a total overhaul, complete with diverse mission objectives and new Sabotage-unique tiles. Reactor Sabotage 2.0 includes:
- Interactive Mission objectives that change depending on squad playstyles. These objectives create unique environmental hazards and varying extraction goals depending on squad choice. Squads may choose to push through the attack, defend an important piece of the reactor, or take a more stealthy approach to complete the objective.
- Six new Grineer tiles.
- Six new Corpus tiles.
OROKIN MOON — NEW GAME MODES: The Orokin Moon tileset has been expanded to include new game modes. These additions include:
- Defense, Spy and Capture Missions.
- 20 new environmental tiles.
- Overall improvements to older tileset rooms, including graphical and lighting adjustments.
- LESION — An instrument of unrelenting harm.
- MUTALIST CERNOS — Overcome with Infestation, this bow’s arrows now spread poisonous contagion to any surface they hit.
- DUAL TOXOCYST — Brain-strikes excite this bioweapon, causing it to rapidly release toxic munitions.