OneShot is a top down Puzzle/Adventure game with unique gameplay capabilities. You, as the player, must guide Niko through a mysterious world, utilizing items, characters, and the environment to progress. The life of a lost child and the fate of a steadily decaying world hang in balance… and not everyone is interested in preserving them.
OneShot offers the following:
- Unusual gameplay features that go beyond the game window.
- A haunting original soundtrack and artwork designed to match.
- An introspection on the relationship between a game and its player.
- An unfamiliar world to explore, a diverse cast of characters to meet, a touching story to remember, and a lingering feeling that you’re not getting the full story at all unless you know where to look.
Things to keep in mind:
- The 4th wall is your enemy sometimes.
- Consequences may be permanent.
- If you want to find out the truth about the world, you can. It’s not necessary, but you can.