Mine ore nodes, chop down forests, and dig rivers in an open world where you can build whatever you’d like!
An MMO take on the recent explosion of sandbox games like Minecraft and Terraria, Dwell is not your typical MMORPG. Player interactions are key as you band together with other players to create your own villages and towns. Enjoy the simple life? Create a farm and raise livestock. Don’t like being bound down? Build a trading port and explore.
- Building – Design whatever you’d like and create it using resources found in the world
- Crafting – Bind “runes” to your recipes to make an otherwise simple crafting system turn deep
- Farming – Raise a herd of livestock, cultivate fields of crops, and sell it to nearby neighbors
- Trading – Set up trading ports, set sail across oceans to sell your inventory, and find people to protect you from thieves
- Characters – Customize your hairstyle, skin, and gender
- Outfits – Tailored towards your role (assassin’s cloaks, merchants’ robes, etc)
- Terraforming – Change the landscape however you want to! Chop down forests, mine through cavern walls, build an island in the middle of the ocean!
- Personal Claiming – Claim a part of the world for your own, but don’t feel too safe! People can place bombs outside of your walls to bust in and siege you! Twitter notifications will warn you beforehand so you don’t get caught off guard and away.
- Clan Claiming – Bond your claims together and form a government with customized laws
- Action Combat – Inspired by classic SNES games… hack, shoot, defend, and sprint your way to victory