Capcom will release the first post launch character to join the illustrious Street Fighter V lineup.
Fan favorite Alex made his first appearance in Street Fighter III back in 1997, and he hits the streets again as a brash grappler whose bold attitude often gets him into trouble. His parents died while he was still young, so he was raised by his father’s friend who taught him everything he knows about fighting.
Earlier this week, several new Street Fighter V game updates and enhancements were made available to players, including:
- Challenge Mode
- Demonstrations: Learn the nuances of battle through helpful demonstrations and tutorials. Contains content for each of the 16 characters, as well as advice geared towards players of all skill levels.
- Trials: Put your skills to the ultimate test with combo trials for all 16 characters, ranging from basic to pro combos. Completing Trials will earn players additional Fight Money.
- Online Rematch Option
- Salty from a close loss online? Want revenge? Players can now play a 2/3 set in Ranked Match when both players accept the rematch.
- Battle Lounge Improvements
- Enjoy up to 8 person lobbies, complete with match spectating.
- In addition to all of this new content, numerous bug fixes and game improvements have been implemented.