Hi-Rez Studios has announced the successful deployment of the latest update to Tribes: Ascend.
The new patch introduces a new map and community-driven changes including changes to vote kick; ammo and equipment changes and many more.
- Jetpacks: Total freedom of movement and aerial, dog-fight like combat
- Skiing: By holding down the ski button you glide down hills and archetecture to build momentum and traverse large maps, hunt down targets, and escape enemy territory at intense speeds.
- Freedom to customize: New in Tribes:Ascend 1.1, players may now loudout their character in 3 different armor types and many unique weapons, grenades, and packs to perfectly fill the role that you want to play.
- Vehicles: Pilot the powerful Beowulf tank, the speedy two-person Grav Cycle or the versatile flying Shrike.
- Beautiful, Massive Battlefields: Wage war in a variety of open environments including frozen wastelands, sprawling cities, and jagged mountains.
- Don’t Fight Alone: Friend-list allows you to link up with others and establish supremacy online
- Spectator Mode: Highly-detailed spectator mode allows you to zoom in on your favorite players, view player data, and switch between action hot spots on the fly.