Game from 2014, Rambo: The Video Game is getting a new DLC for PS3 and PC on 19th April.
Baker Team includes three on-rails shooting missions that take place during Rambo’s time in the Vietnam War. “Rambo leads the Baker Team and joins Barry, Messner, and Danforth on a covert mission deep into territory with high Viet Cong activity,” reads a line from the description.
The content also comes with new weapons, an ultra-challenging difficulty setting, and more perks, among other things. For more, check out the bullet points below, written by Reef.
- 3 NEW MISSIONS – Rambo leads Baker Team on a covert mission deep into Viet Cong territory.
- UPGRADE YOUR RAMBO TO LEVEL 25 – Unlock all skill points and create the ultimate Rambo.
- NEW DIFFICULTY SETTING: JOHN RAMBO – If Green Beret wasn’t challenging enough, put your skills to the ultimate test in John Rambo mode. Your reward will be a score multiplier of x 1.5.
- NEW WEAPONS – Five new weapons to get your Rambo hands on. Including the CAR15, MP44, SPAS12, XM79, and PPSH41. Weapons are unlocked via five new “Trautman Challenges.”
- NEW PERKS – Five new perks to experiment with! Use them to help get you through the toughest levels or create new builds to boost your scores and aim for those 3-star mission rankings.
- 8 NEW TROPHIES & ACHIEVEMENTS