Season 6 is coming to the Diablo 3 and so the rewards for the upcoming season.
Haedrig’s Gift is also up for grabs for the second season in a row. By activating one of these–you can get up to three by hitting certain season journey milestones–you’ll receive two to three pieces of a high-end set. The class of character you use to open the Gifts dictates which pieces of gear you receive, so you’ll want to be sure before doing so.
Here’s how you can obtain each of the three Haedrig’s Gifts you’re eligible to receive across all characters this season:
- Chapter III: Reach Level 70
- Chapter IV: Defeat Izual at level 70 on Torment II or higher
- Chapter IV: Complete a Greater Rift Level 20 solo.
And here are the sets you can get your hands on with Haedrig’s Gift during Season 6:
- Barbarian: Legacy of Raekor
- Crusader: Armor of Akkha
- Demon Hunter: Embodiment of the Marauder
- Monk: Inna’s Reach
- Witch Doctor: Zunimassa’s Haunt
- Wizard: Delsere’s Magnum Opus
Finally, those playing seasonal characters will be able to earn themselves additional stash space. You’ll need to earn the title of Conqueror before the season ends to do so, which is no easy task. Here’s the list of requirements:
Complete a Torment X Nephalem Rift in under 4 minutes
- Level three Legendary Gems to Rank 55 or highter
- Complete any two Conquests
- Kill Rakanoth in under 15 seconds on Torment X
- Slay Greed on Torment X
- Clear Greater Rift 60 Solo