A new beta for new shooter Overwatch begins this week. If you’re wondering exactly when it will be available for you, Blizzard has now provided those details.
People who preordered Overwatch by April 29 will get into an “early access” beta pool beginning on May 2. The open beta, meanwhile, runs May 4-9 for everyone across PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
The Overwatch beta includes the following content:
- All 21 heroes
- Quick Play, Play vs. AI, Custom Game, and Weekly Brawl modes
- Tutorial, Practice Range, and Practive vs. AI
- 12 maps and 4 multiplayer modes
- Assault: Hanamura, Temple of Anubis, and Volskaya Industries
- Escort: Dorado, Route 66, and Watchpoint: Gibraltar
- Assault/Escort Hybrid: Hollywood, King’s Row, and Numbani
- Control: Ilios, Lijiang Tower, and Nepal