EA has announced it will be releasing a free update for Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 called “Trouble in Zombopolis: Part One.” The content pack will introduce two new characters, a map, and a customisation pack that has over 1,200 items.
“Trouble in Zombopolis: Part One has some incredible new content to play,” the publisher said on the game’s website. “Including the biggest zombie city we’ve ever created: Zombopolis. In the streets of Zombopolis, Dr. Zomboss and the zombies are plotting to build a Mega Zombot that, when charged, may put the fate of plant-kind in grave danger.
“We’re also introducing two crazy new characters, Toxic Citron and Breakfast Brainz. Toxic Citron must emerge from the shadows of toxicity to save the plants from Dr. Zomboss, but before he does that, he must defeat the watchful bacon-caped crusader–Breakfast Brainz.”
EA has said the update will be available “this summer.”
- Added the new Herbal Assault Map and capital city for the zombies, Zombopolis – now featuring an all-new Mini-Boss Battle
- Added two new characters to collect:
- Breakfast Brainz: He smells as good as he fights!
- Toxic Citron: Rolls into battle with his toxic toxicity!
- Numerous tuning and balancing updates, including improving Sunflowers’ damage output, damage reductions for Electro Brainz and more
- Added a Zany Zombopolis Pack with over 1,200 all-new crazy customization items
- Added Leaderboard improvements to keep track of your friends’ accomplishments, as well as your own
- Updates to the Boat Blast Mini-Game. Head to the docks in the Backyard Battleground to check out the updates, including the improved Boat Blast Leaderboards: Compete with friends for the highest score in Boat Blast
- Note: you still need to qualify for the Mini-Game by completing the three initial Boat Blast quests
- Added Legendary Background to Legendary Items in the Customization Menu
- Added item rarity to borders in the sticker book
- Story Quests no longer appear in the Players Quest Log when all Story Quests have been completed
- Allows players to hold two extra Quests
- Added some audio stingers during reloads for some Party Characters
- AI now runs back to defend the flag if enemies are capturing it in Flag of Power Mode
- Added wave number information to HUD between waves
- Legendary Characters get some health back when triggering their Legendary Mode in low health
- Added a bind key on PC for Drone Self Destruct
- Added Aqua Center Quests to Quest Board