Developer Allods Team and global publisher My.com, proudly announce Cybernetic Alliance, Skyforge’s newest update.
Cybernetic Alliance will launch on June 1 and brings class balancing, changes to existing features, new end-game content and the long-awaited robotic companions that will aid players in battle and provide companionship in the darkest of times.
Cybernetic Alliance includes the following features:
- Companions: Flavius, one of the main story characters in Skyforge, has realized the significant benefit his autonomous robotic multi-tools provide. With that in mind, he’s gotten to work on supplying the players with a cybernetic companion of their very own.
- Akonita’s Avatar: Face off against the Avatar of the Akonita, practice your skills in a holographic battle against her as she prepares to make a personal appearance during a future invasion.
- Equipment Refinement: The system related to the improvement of Boosters for the Main, Additional, and Ring slots will be undergoing an overhaul.
- Class Balancing: Players can expect beneficial changes to talents or skills of the Archer, Witch, Slayer, Monk, and others!
- D2 Distortion: The D-Series Distortions will pit players against the Frenzied Carrions, a blood thirsty race and one of Skyforge’s most feared enemies.
View the complete update details HERE.