A new action RPG called Anima: Gate of Memories will be arriving across multiple platforms on June 3rd. Anima: Gate of Memories is based on the RPG books called “Anima: Beyond Fantasy”. The game features third person action combat with exploration as a major feature as well.
- Multiple endings: Your choices and actions will influence the journey and decide the destiny of the characters.
- Epic battles with formidable opponents: Challenge many legendary entities, each with their own special features and gameplay.
- Deep combat system: The combat system combines RPG elements with fast-paced action and spectacular attacks and spells.
- Unique locations: Travel through the tower of Arcane and the world of Gaia across stunning backgrounds and places.
- A huge world: You can move with great freedom — visiting different locations and having the option to always retrace your steps to revisit areas, discover new secrets, and unlock access to previously inaccessible places.
- Customizable skill trees: Enhanced your characters’ abilities by increasing their stats.
Anima: Gate of Memories is slated for release on XBox One, PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam.
Learn more by visiting the Anima: Gate of Memories project site.