Green Man Gaming and developer Rigid-Soft have announced that Lifeless will be arriving on Steam Early Access beginning June 16th. Players will be able to choose one of two factions and take the battle to one another as well as against marauding zombies that inhabit the post-apocalyptic world in an epic battle for survival.
Key Features in the Early Acccess launch:
- Welcome to Stillwater Bay. Maine’s most popular tourist spot has become a wasteland. Explore lush natural landscapes and deserted towns set after the world has collapsed.
- Learn To Survive. Find supplies, collect equipment, keep yourself fed and healthy to stay alive.
- Choose A Side. Two factions fight for survival – The civilian Nova Guard, or the militant Spartan Phalanx.
- Fight For Your Life. Brutal, melee-focused combat means you have to get up close and personal if you want to save ammo.
- An Infected Threat. It’s not just the other faction you need to watch out for. Infected humans will stop at nothing to take you down.