Skies Technologies, Inc. announces updates regarding clans in their MMORPG The Skies. The studio has observed the willingness of players to gain power or take over territories, and has therefore decided to increase and improve capabilities that clans have in The Skies. Developers are now inviting all the clans to help test out the new update and provide their valuable feedback.
The Skies has enjoyed a fantastic success during the month and a half since its Open Early Access launch on Steam. The players have expressed their appreciation on the Steam page regarding multiple aspects of the game. Some of the most common positive comments are linked to the reactive attitude and quick responses from the developers, the free-to-play aspect of the game, the unique gameplay, the outstanding graphics, and the comparison between The Skies and titles like Fallout, Fallen Earth, or Stalker Online.
While players enjoy the safe zones that The Skies has made available following the community’s feedback, gaining more and more power seems to be, nevertheless, the ultimate goal. Based on this observation, Skies Technologies, Inc. has implemented an update that refers exclusively to clans. The update includes the following changes:
- The leader of the clan can now transfer his authorities to other two players, and the clan will be able to take part in three battles simultaneously.
- Clans’ levels will impact the amount of in-game currency and XP gained by each member for in-game actions.
- The limit to clan size is now connected to the clan’s level – hence, players will do their best to to grow and become stronger as a clan!
- Additional respawn points are given for capturing territories that offer the opportunity to request cars, shops, repairs or to buy randomly generated valuable goods.
- General rating of clans is introduced on the server.
- A daily challenge with a daily leaderboard and the Best Wanderer Title are introduced, together with a reward.
Moreover, starting this week, The Skies (Early Alpha) will be available to all players, not only to Steam users! The game will be available to download directly from http://skies.zone/.